These are some of my favorite Christian books and web sites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Please e-mail me your favorites and perhaps they’ll be added to this page.
Recent updates in pink!
- How to Study Your Bible by Kay Arthur. Step-by-step guide to improving Bible study skills. This book will help you truly understand what the Bible has to say.
- Starting Your Day Right and Ending Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer. Brief, yet meaningful devotions to start and end your day.
- The Yada Yada Prayer Group By Neta Jackson. This series of books follows a diverse group of women, brought together to pray, through the trials in their lives.
- Conflict Free Living by Joyce Meyer. In her most recent book, Meyer explores the reasons for conflict in relationships, the negative results of this conflict, and provides solutions for getting rid of strife.
- The One Year Chronological Bible I've always wanted to read the whole Bible, and will in 2008! This Bible has daily readings which are arranged in the order they really happened. (I've got some catching up to do since I didn't find the Bible until the end of February, but I'm still going to do it!)
My favorite authors of parenting books include; John Rosemond, Dr. James Dobson, and Linda and Richard Eyre. I think I’ve read every one of each of their books and have gotten valuable, Christian, parenting advice from each of them.
- www.crosswalk.com: Sign up for one (or more!) of many newsletters related to money, daily devotions, religious stories, and more.
- www.heartlight.org: Provides tools (devotions, articles, Bible studies and translations, and more) for daily living.
- www.joycemeyer.org Download podcasts of TV and radio broadcasts, and sign up for the FREE Enjoying Everyday Life magazine!
- Christian Parenting Today magazine
- Today’s Christian Women magazine